Tonight I’m feeling a bit down. I’m tired and fed up of revision. So I’m writing things to look forward to, because there are lots. I need to remember them when feeling down, instead of getting stuck in a negative loop.
- On Wednesday (after my exam) I am going climbing again with Owl*
- Next week is my birthday and S is coming to visit**
- Sometime in the next few weeks I should find out which Bundesland (region) of Germany I will be going to, and then soon(ish) after that I will find out which town!
- On 28th May my exams will be over and I won’t have any proper exams for nearly 2 years.
- In June I’m going to visit Monkey at her uni.
- At the beginning of July I will be home and will get to see my friends from home.
- Sometime in the summer S and I are hopefully going to go somewhere for a holiday
- In August/September I will be moving to Germany for a year and starting a new adventure! (And I will have a disposable income because I will be getting paid for working!)
- In summer 2014 I am (hopefully) going to Namibia (and there are elephants – did I mention that? 😛 )
- In summer 2015 I will graduate.
There are many things to look forward to, some are big and some are small, but basically, there’s hope for the future, even if statistics revision seems to be the worst thing in the world*** right now.
* We went today as well, although it hurt I am determined to complete some of the routes I haven’t managed to do yet!
**I’ve barely thought about my birthday because of exams but I am SO EXCITED to see S, it will be nice to be able to spend time together without him having to go to work, or me having coursework to do.
***Clearly it isn’t, this is a MASSIVE over-exaggeration, but I’m in a “woe is me” mood so you’ll have to forgive me!