This is a bit late, I’ve been a very busy Ellie lately, but I’m here now! I was surprised and very happy to read a comment on my blog from Jen saying that she has nominated me for the very inspiring blogger award! I thought that was so lovely of her, and so touched to be called “very inspiring”! So I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to Jen from jiltaroo.wordpress.com (and that you should check out her lovely blog!)
So, here’s the rules!
Very Inspiring Blogger Award Rules
1.Display the award logo on your blog.
2.Link back to the person who nominated you.
3.State 7 things about yourself.
4.Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5.Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
7 things about AnxiousElephant:
1. I want to be a clinical psychologist “when I grow up”
2. Cadburys Dairy Milk Caramel is my favourite chocolate. (I would rather have Cadburys than posh expensive chocolate any day!)
3. I love rollercoasters (and everyone is surprised when they hear that, as I’m scared of everything)
4. My favourite number is 17
5. I don’t like vanilla icecream (I am strange)
6. When I was younger I used to want to be a vet, then I realised I’m scared of most animals and blood…
7. I am trying to find myself again (because I don’t know who I am anymore)
(I’ve tried not to nominate blogs who have already been nominated, but may have got some that have already been nominated anyway!)
http://thedepressedmoose.com/ (of course – since he inspired me to write my own blog!!)
Thank you again Jen for the nomination 🙂 xx