So it’s a new year of university, and I want things to be different this year. I’m going to make a list of “new years resolutions”, and then at Christmas, I’ll do a post reviewing how well I’ve stuck to them*! Here goes… (wish me luck!)
- Do some exercise at least 3 times a week (preferably more – of course!)
- Eat more healthy food
- Keep my room tidy
- Do my work the day I get it**
- Finish my coursework before the day of the deadlines
- Join more societies***
- Go to the library more (to do some work!)
- Try to maintain 100% attendance (or as close as possible!)
- Do some volunteering/work experience that will help me become a psychologist (if possible)
- Get organised/sort my life out****
- Realise when I need help and ask for it (basically be kinder to myself!)
So there we have it, 11 things to try and stick to…let’s see how long they last!
*I’ve realised that I am not sticking to these things already, and it’s the first week…fail! Will start again from the weekend…honest! 0:)
**Small pieces of work, not essays etc, they take ages!!
***Ok so I’ve already done this one (yay me!) but this was meant to go on the list – was planning to post it before uni started, but life got in the way! I’ve joined psychology, german, languages and writers societies 🙂
****This will never happen, but worth a shot…I’m the most disorganised person in the world!