I’ve decided to make a new plan; with the way things are, I’m clearly not getting any better. Therefore, something has to change. Right now I’m in an idea frame of mind, where I am constantly coming up with lots of new ideas and things I want/need to do. I don’t like feeling like this because my mind feels like it’s in overdrive; my thoughts are flitting from one to the other, so I’m trying to make myself focus on one thing at a time. Times like this I feel like I can’t stay still, I feel like running. Sadly, it’s nearly 10:30pm so I don’t think it would go down too well with the parents if I went for a run now. (Also, I wouldn’t be able to see)
So enough procrastination; back to the new plan!!
- Try to write on my blog and/or diary every day
- Do some form of exercise every day (even a walk – get out of the house)
- Tidy my room – I feel calmer when it is tidy (it rarely is)
- Start planning the new term (timetables come out tomorrow) so that I can fit everything in without getting stressed
- Try to eat more fruit/veg/healthy food
I can’t think of any more now. This is probably not good but I can’t concentrate because my brain won’t slow down!! Sorry if this post doesn’t make sense I’m feeling very frantic (in case you can’t tell)
Maybe I should have a look at my “Things that calm me down” post!!
Does anyone else have suggestions for taking control of my life?? What kind of things do you do? What helps you, and what doesn’t??