My mind is full of thoughts tonight. Racing around my brain like a whirlwind, so let’s try and organise them.
- I bit my nails. This is disappointing. I stopped biting them about a year ago, I was proud of that. I got stressed and now my nails are ruined. I’m trying to stop feeling like a failure for this, but I don’t really think I believe the voice of reason.
- Why can’t I write at the moment? I want to be able to write like I used to. Now my minds freezes up and comes up with nothing. WAKE UP WRITING BRAIN.
- I want to go and look after elephants. I need to save up lots of money to do this but hopefully I’ll manage.
- I need to go to bed and sleep. It’s nearly 1:30am. But I guess it doesn’t really matter because I won’t get up early tomorrow anyway.
- IT IS RIDICULOUSLY HOT. This may make 4 difficult.
- My readers probably don’t want to read lists of thoughts. Stop writing Elephant, until you have something proper to say.
- My boyfriend wants to read my blog. As in this blog. He knows it exists but he doesn’t know the website. He said I can tell him when I’m ready. But I don’t know if I want him reading this stuff, will I be able to express myself if I know that someone I actually know can read this?
- I’m going to really miss my boyfriend when he goes on holiday (on Wednesday). I will be lonely without him because a lot of the time I don’t want to see anyone else, when I’m feeling bad. I hope I don’t feel too bad while he’s gone.
That’s probably enough stuff. Going to try to get some sleep. Good night world xx