- Talk to someone (boyfriend/friends/family…anyone) Sometimes I find being around people is too much, in which case this is a no go. But it can help to know people care, even if you don’t feel like socialising – even a text can help.
- Go for a run
- Have a hot bath (with lots of bubbles)
- Read a good book
- Bake something yummy
- Write…a blog/diary/story/poem/letter… writing a list of my goals reminds me that not everything is hopeless and pointless
- Do something you love (painting? video games? swimming?)
- Go shopping (Retail therapy 😉 BUT don’t go too mad!)
- Have a nap
- Get some fresh air…a walk in a nearby park always calms me down
I doubt anyone’s reading this blog, but just in case: Does anyone want to share their tips for when they feel down?